- Pick up the Spring 2010 issue, and use the article as your muse. The only requirement is that you incorporate a decoupaged crystal into your design.
- You can create any type of jewelry... necklace, earrings, bracelet, brooch, etc. Once you have finished your piece, take photos and write a short paragraph about your jewel. You can write a little about your technique, inspiration, or anything you feel like.
- send 2-3 different photos of your creation, along with your paragraph, your blog or website info., you first, last name & state to email@example.com If you don't have a blog or website.... that's OK too!
- All entries must be sent to the above email by Friday, April 30th
- This contest will be a drawing. All names will go into a hat and three names will be pulled out one by one.
- By entering this contest you are giving me permission to show your jewelry photos and to publish your paragraph, name & state here on Junque Revival. You are also giving me permission to touch-up your photos as I see fit. I can't guarantee that I will be able to show off all of your entries, but I WILL MAKE BY BEST EFFORTS to get everyone on here!
- I will draw the names on Monday, May 3rd and I'll post the winners here on this blog, and email the winners as well.
5 FREE COLLAGE SHEETS OF YOUR CHOICE FROM PIDDIX
The second name that will be drawn will win:
A FABULOUS COLLECTION OF BATH & BODY PRODUCTS FROM MY NEW COMPANY, "SWEET MOJO APOTHECARY"
(1) 8 oz. jar of Divine Sugar Scrub
(1) 8 oz. jar of Soothing Salt Soak
(1) 1 oz. jar of Hot Oil Hair Therapy
The third name that will be drawn will win:
A SIGNED COPY OF BELLE ARMOIRE JEWELRY MAGAZINE AND THIS NECKLACE FEATURED IN THE ARTICLE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I look forward to hearing from you and seeing your lovely designs!