Thursday, September 10, 2009

puppies & babies..... OH MY!

So two (well now three) of our dearest friend came to visit from NYC this weekend. I met Dawn on line back in 2004 through blogging and she has been one of my sweetest gal pals ever since. We've all hooked up as couples in the past several years and it's now tradition that they come to Maine once a year. This year they brought their newest addition, Leo!
Pemaquid Point, Maine
I think this photo sums up the weekend!
Abigail thought Leo would make a great playmate......

I took some photos of Abby yesterday, I can't believe how much she has grown in three weeks!
This weekend we are throwing a b-day party for Jon's Dad. After this weekend, I can get back into that lonely little studio of mine. Just one more weekend of making food and socializing, then its back to work! The season is so short in Maine, we seem to cram it all in, but you've got to grab it when you can!

My SIL Beth made this great e-vite for the party!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. We had so much fun. Hope you are all recovered from a weekend with a baby. We love you guys and can't wait for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute puppy ... they grow up fast, then you have 50 kilos of dog walking about (i have 30kg of dog staring at me right now!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun times at the beach! Hey your Abbie is adorable. I had to say that quietly so my dog Sophie wouldn't hear me and get jealous ;) Hope you're having a great weekend and everyone enjoys the birthday party!

    ReplyDelete