Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sweet Mojo's got a blog! We have so many fun stories from the workshop, we decided it was time to get blogging! We will also be running contests, filling you in on new experiments & more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Big Daddy and I took our annual trip to Jonesport, Maine, and spent a long weekend on his Dad's boat. As always, there was A LOT of socializing with the Beal's Island crew, picnik cruises, dancing on the deck & The Lobster Boat races.

You just can't beat these accomodations!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today's my first day back in the workshop and we've made four batches of our Soothing Salt Soaks. We are also experimenting with an all-over body oil spray, that is looking to be FABULOUS! Every day on my vacation was filled with sun-sun-sun, and once we got back to the boat I'd spray the body oil on my sun-drenched skin, and (if I may so myself) my skin looked (and smelled) wonderful. We'll keep you posted on the progress ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment