Sunday, July 11, 2010

only two weeks away!

We are getting close to the sale at my house, and I am just a wee bit excited!
We have artists bringing pottery, jewelry, art, tie-dyes, photography and so much more.
My Mom is coming with vintage buttons and costume jewelry and there will be lots of tag sale tables set up. I will also have some vintage wares at very reasonable prices.
Of course SWEET MOJO will be set up in the sunroom, so it's a perfect time to smell all of our scents!
I wish some of my bloggy friends lived closer, I know we'd have a ball!

2 comments:

  1. Jessica - what have you been up to lately? Just wanted to drop in and say hello! I still adore my fragrance; the oils last forever. AND...I'm loving my beautiful necklace just as much. I will always be appreciative for the lovely gift. I so wished I could attend your market. Take care and I'll be ordering more oils soon. All the best - Sheila

    ReplyDelete