Friday, March 12, 2010

officiality.....

It's official!
Our little business that Jolene and I have been working on is officially an incorporation!!
We still have a lot of work ahead... the path is winding and turning, and there have been a few roots and stumps that we've tripped over, but for the most part it's been a smooth trail filled with pine needles and moss.
There are folks in our lives that have blazed the trail, making it an easier jaunt. A BIG hearfelt thanks goes out to Greg, Big Daddy's Stepdad (lawyer extraordinnaire) for believing in us and making the official parts of the proccess a smooth one. Because of him, we were able to leap over that big old log in the way, and keep focusing on the fun part of the trek! Because of him we are OFFICIAL!
THANKYOU GREG! We feel blessed!
xoxox

8 comments:

  1. Yay Jes! I can't wait to see your new products! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jessica, this is great news!! Can't wait to see what comes of it. Best of luck. Hugs, Riki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, ladies!! Can't wait to pamper myself with your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo Hoo! When can i place my order?!

    I'm sorry I did not get a chance to call this weekend. I worked both Sat & Sun & now I'm packing for our Vacation. We leave Wednesday. You have been on my mind so much! Miss you & am happy things are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hopefully soon Dawn, we started labeling stuff yesterday.... the labels look so PRETTY & artsy! But those have taken a tremendous amount of our time since i decided to do them all myself......

    vaca time all ready?? It will soon be summer and the three of you will be on your way to Maine I hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations and Good Luck! Wishing you tons of success!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Jessica! I have posted 2 photos of my latest projects on my Blog. They are my interpretations of Leslie Zabels work in her article in the latest Belle Armmoire Jewelry. I am still working on the 2nd necklace inspired by your article. I need to drill the hole in the glass drop to hang from the enameled flower. I am not looking forward to drilling it...

    ReplyDelete