Saturday, March 6, 2010

working, working, working..........

The new project is coming along..... it's getting there...
Every day we work on this. Every day is a challenge, but it's a good challenge. Every day our senses have been heightened, simply by the use of our own creations and the materials that we work with. We are very close to getting it all launched!
I am taking a much needed break and heading north to shop with Mom for two days. I need to clear my head (literally) and come back fresh for Monday.
I will get back to some of you gals when I get home.... I am amazed at how the hours in the day fly by, and there hasn't been much time for chitty-chat. I am a bit of a social-butterfly, so when it's all work and no play, I go a little kooky! LOL!
xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica,

    I just finished reading your article in Belle Armoire Jewely magazine and just wanted to tell you yor necklaces are inspiring and now your etsy shop is one of my favorites.
    Congratulations!

    Flor

    ReplyDelete